Stones Bank Dental Laboratory offers many different dental services, from planning through to customised dentures. We create bespoke dental appliances, focusing on private prosthetics and implant cases. One of the main differences in sending work to our lab is time. We have time to take extra care on the finer details of each case enabling us to get the best possible result for the patient and clinician.
Claire O’Brien is a GDC registered dental technician with a wealth of experience gained from working at a range of prestigious dental laboratories in Yorkshire and Harley Street, London.
Claire has a special interest in prosthetics and implant work and takes great pride in creating beautiful and functional dental appliances whilst paying great attention to detail and quality.
Stones Bank Dental Laboratory uses some of the best materials on the market to produce the highest standard of work possible to ultimately benefit the clinician and the patient.
Claire regularly attends study clubs (previously a member of Harley Technicians Study Club and a member of the British Institute of Dental and Surgical Technologists) and lectures enabling her to keep up to date with new materials and procedures.
Claire is a qualfied BPS technician and more recently attended the Dr Abe suction denture course enabeling her to create the most retentive lower dentures without the need for implants.
Stones Bank Dental Laboratory is registered with the Dental Lab Association, DAMAS (Dental Appliance Manufacturers Audit Scheme) and we are part of the British Bite Mark Scheme.
Claire spends most of her spare time running around after her 2 young boys! When she gets the chance she enjoys the gym and Olympic lifting, running and walking, reading and improving her photography skills.
- Biofunctional Prosthetic System by Ivoclar Vivodent
- Using high qualtiy materials, accurate impressions and correct bite registration (using a Gnarthometer/gothic arch tracing) we can produce a functional and beautifully natural looking denture
- Using Ivoclar Vivodent Phonare 2 teeth and processed using the Ivobase injection mould system. The finished prosthesis is then customised with Nexco composite
Dr Abe Suction Denture
Dr Abe Suction denture. The concept of the suction denture was developed by Dr Jiro Abe in Japan. The idea is to create a seal around the base of the full lower denture enabling suction and providing a secure fit. For more information click here.
Customised Dentures - Private Upgrade Range
- Premium range private teeth
- Processing in high impact acrylic using the Ivobase injection mould system
- Composite gingival customisation
- Optional tooth charactisation
Denture Work - Private Range
- Private teeth
- Processed in injection mould High Impact Acrylic using the Ivobase system
- Gingival contouring and staining with Enigma colourtone
- Options to upgrade aesthetics and durability
Denture Work - Standard Range
- Private teeth
- Processed in High Impact acrylic
- Contoured gum work
- Options to upgrade aesthetics and/or durability
Implant Work and Combination Cases
- Immediate load / ‘All on 4’ technical support
- Immediate load kits
- Full arch fixed beams
- Refurb full arch fixed beam
- Combination cases (eg 2 crowns and Chrome -/p)
- Implant Overdentures
- Chrome frameworks
- Immediate dentures
- S.S clasps
- Locator / Ball attachments
- Relines soft/hard / Additions / Repairs
Splints & Gumshields
- Michigan splint / Tanner applicance
- Bleaching trays
- Gum Shields one colour/two colour, Special orders (contact lab for a colour chart)
- Bite guards
- Essix retainers
- Lucia jigs
- Special trays (open / closed)
- Bite blocks / Screw retained bite blocks / Verifcation jigs
- Surgical / Radiographic stents
- Soft tissue models, Study models, Articulation
Dental Repairs while you wait
- Denture repairs while you wait from £30
Collection and Delivery
- Free collection and delivery for surgeries within a 10 mile radius of the lab
- Free courier delivery service for surgeries over 10 miles from the laboratory
- Courier collection available for surgeries over 10 miles radius from the laboratory